The Valley Forge Middle School PTO is pleased to announce that we now have a Facebook page to post school events, reminders, T/E School District information, volunteer opportunities, parent/student-related community events and announcements.
We are hoping to augment communication and encourage the spirit of community in our school so that families feel even more connected and aware of school happenings, volunteer needs and other opportunities.
Valley Forge Middle School PTO Facebook Group Rules:
All readers and approved members are invited to be a part of the community, provided they follow the following set of rules. These rules were drafted and approved by the Valley Forge PTO Executive Board in order to support and sustain the community as a positive environment. Members who do not follow these rules will be removed from the group.
All posts and members must be approved by the one of the Administrators of the Group.
The Administrators are the PTO Board Members.
Members can be invited by other members however, they will need to be approved prior to joining the group.
This is a Closed Group page. Posts will show up in your Facebook timeline however, it will not be visible to Facebook “Friends” that are not part of the Group. You can adjust your individual privacy settings to receive notifications and what you would like to see on your Timeline.
Remember the “Golden Rule” (If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all).
1. This Group is to promote events at the school, reminders, T/E School District information, volunteer opportunities, parent/student-related community events
2. Be respectful of your fellow Group members and their personal beliefs. There is no “right” way to be a parent. This group is not the place to vent or complain.
3. No solicitation. That means no advertising or promoting your business, charity, fundraiser, bake sale, yard sale, open house, etc.
4. No posting of pictures of children.
5. If you have an event or information you would like to promote that would benefit our school or community, please feel free to message the PTO via Facebook
and we can post it for you.
6. Please direct any questions or comments directly to the PTO at email@example.com
7. Confidentiality: Please do not share information on personal FB pages since it is a closed site.